Wednesday 5 February 2014

Runners paintings

The following runners paintings are still for sale - I am donating 20% of proceeds to the Pancreatic Cancer Research Fund in February. Contact me by email for further details - liz@lizmilburn.co.uk.

As I am training at the moment for the Bath half marathon I thought I would dig out some of my paintings from the Olympics theme in 2012. The long runners picture below was displayed at the Corn Exchange in Newbury, it looked great in the foyer. It measures 1.35m long so you will need enough space to hang it.

Runners after the start - £400





The next painting, used to advertise my open studio, was of Reading Half Marathon runners.

Runners at the bend - £340

My next two paintings are mixed media and were great fun to do. They both come with dark grey mounts.


Mass of runners at the start - £90


Half Marathon runners on newspaper - £65


See our justgiving page for more details of sponsorship https://www.justgiving.com/Dave-and-Liz-Milburn

No comments:

Post a Comment