Wednesday 17 October 2012

Venice pencil sketches

At the end of last month I visited Venice, it was a wonderful few days and I managed to do some sketching and painting. At long last I have taken photos of some of my sketch book. Venice is an amazing place and as usual I love to capture the people too.


Palazzo with wonderful bobbing gondola's
Cafe Florian with orchestra playing



Gondoliers

Even more gondoliers
View along the grand canal of the Accademia bridge


Gondola's from Accademia bridge



Front door onto the Grand Canal

Romance of Venice

San Giorgio Maggoire - love the roof line and immense scale of the buildings against the people


Another gondola high in the water


People passing by
People lost?



1 comment:

  1. Hi Liz, I like them:)) I would suggest scanning them to get the white as white!

    ReplyDelete